My Passion

Hi everyone, my name is Amy and I’m going to tell you about my passion. I love to dance! I do it in anytime that I have free. My favourite type of dance is Jazz and contemporary. My mum used to dance, so she really wanted me to start, and now I just love it. At the end and middle of the year I do a dance concert and I also do a lot of competitions. We learn 3 dances for each concert. When your dancing you have to focus on your flex, turnout, technical terms, and terminology. I stared dancing when I was 5 years old and now dance is my biggest passion. I think I’m going to be dancing for the rest of my life!

3 Thoughts.

1. Wow Amy! What a talent you have. I used to do dancing when I was a young girl. I learnt Irish dancing and tap. I loved it!
    Now I just get to dance if I go to a party or a wedding.
    Keep on enjoying it. It will be worth all the hard work.
    Mrs Z

2. Hi Amy,
    Its Stephanie M, I think you have such great talent. I used to do jazz, tap and ballet. I enjoyed it. Ok well bye. See you at school.

3. Hi Amy!
    My name is Maeve, and I also dance. I’ve done tap, jazz, Irish Step dancing (I’m Irish), and gymnastics. When I get to the middle school I think I might try out for the dance team. The shows we did at the end of the lessons were never competitive. They were just to show off what we learned. Please come check out my blog by copying and pasting the text in the URL bar.
    http://blogs.csdvt.org/maevem/